25 November 2011

emo chit!

urm...


** "You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another. There’s nothing to that."


** "Sad, sad, always sad. The heart is the source of the sadness. To end the sadness, stop the heart"


** "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."


** "I didn’t feel like I was in my own body; my body was just a lonely, temporary container I happened to be borrowing."


** "Sometimes it’s to your advantage for people to think you’re crazy."


** "You must forgive me if I say stupid things. My brain has gone to pieces."


** "If what I say resonates with you, it is merely because we are both branches on the same tree."


** "I honestly begin every single day only with the intention of avoiding people."


emo??


a'ah... aku nk period!

No comments: